In accordance with Queensland Health, visiting hours have been reinstated at Belmont Private Hospital.
Effectively immediately (as at Monday 23 November, 2020):
· Monday to Friday from 12pm to 2pm and 5pm - 7pm with two (2) visitors allowed per patient
· Saturday & Sunday from 10am to 12pm and 5pm - 7pm with two (2) visitors allowed per patient
· Children under the age of 16 are allowed to visit (on top of the two (2) visitors allowed per patient)
· All Visitors must wear a visitor sticker which can be obtained from the front entrance upon completion of COVID screening.
The following Queensland Health COVID-19 restrictions remain unchanged.
Unless you are a patient at our hospital, you cannot visit if you:
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- have returned from overseas, interstate (resided, visited or transited through a known declared hotspot in the last 14 days)
- have been asked to self-quarantine
- have had contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- have a fever (37.5 degrees or more) or a cough, runny nose, sore throat or breathing difficulties, loss of the sense of smell or an altered sense of taste.
Routine health screening remains in place at our hospital entrance, before patients, visitors and any persons wishing to access our hospital may enter.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support to keep our community safe.