17 General Practitioners were in attendance and had the opportunity to discuss key areas of adult mental health with three of Belmont's Private Consultant Psychiatrists.
Dr Tom Moore presented on rTMS, while Dr Daniel Wysoczanski informed event delegates on Bipolar Disorders and Dr Dagmar Hlincikova on various aspects surrounding Perinatal Mental Health.
General feedback about the event's proceedings was very positive, with 100% of attendees stating they would recommend the event to fellow colleagues. Belmont is happy to announce, the overall quality of the educational components as a learning experience was also rated as ‘excellent.'
Further positive feedback from the event included:
- Good exchange of knowledge
- Great format, opportunity to clarify and ask questions.
- Great opportunity to gain a better understanding of treatments and services available for perinatal and postnatal mental health disorders
- Engaging small group discussions
- Highly relevant to GP practice
- Excellent venue
Belmont Private Hospital regularly hosts RACGP approved education events for health professionals, with points now applied for the RACGP 2017-2019 Triennium.
If you are a health professional interested in attending Belmont Private Hospital's upcoming events: