In accordance with Queensland Health, visiting hours have been reinstated at Belmont Private Hospital.
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY (as at Friday 25 September, 2020).
- Up to two people can visit a patient at any one time (plus children under 16 years of age), for any length of time provided this is within our hospital’s visiting hours – currently:
MONDAY - FRIDAY :- 4:00PM - 6:00PM
SATURDAY & SUNDAY :- 10:00AM - 12:00PM
The following Queensland Health COVID-19 restrictions remain unchanged.
Unless you are a patient at our hospital, you cannot visit if you:
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- have returned from overseas, interstate (resided, visited or transited through a known declared hotspot in the last 14 days)
- have been asked to self-quarantine
- have had contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- have a fever (37.5 degrees or more) or a cough, runny nose, sore throat or breathing difficulties, loss of the sense of smell or an altered sense of taste.
Routine health screening remains in place at our hospital entrance, before patients, visitors and any persons wishing to access our hospital may enter.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support to keep our community safe.